Thursday, October 8, 2009

a bit intro of myself n photography

Welcome to my blog!!

With this blog, my intention is to share with my fellow internet readers my experience being a photographer. A passion I discovered since i picked up my first digital camera in 2004 until current SLR. In these short period of my passion as a self-satisfied freelance photographer (heheh~),I learn so much about humans, culture and most importantly, I learn so much about life.


And currently im doing this beauty interest under the name of LENSA HITAM PHOTOGRAPHY. I am more into wedding photographer as im also a wedding lover (^~^) . Love to frame the beauty of bridal, expressions of cheerful and happiness, essence and emotion of the moment and eternalise it with the pictures that express more than a thousand words can say. That is d most priceless satisfaction i get from d wedding photography.


Please feel free to roam around while more memories unfold from day to day….

No comments:

Post a Comment